Is your home and electronic equipment protected from lightning and surges?
Most people wait until they need something before they get it—don’t wait until it’s too late in the case of electrical surge protection.
DID YOU KNOW:
- Many homeowner policies don’t cover lightning strikes
- Many insurance companies give a discount for homes that have surge protection
- The average home gets hit with over 20 energy spikes a day
- You get up to 30% more life out of your appliances and electronic equipment if you use surge protectors
- A lightning strike up to one mile away can do damage to your electronic equipment
- Surge/power protection is very inexpensive and will save you from future inconveniences.